WHY PERLITE WORKS ?
- Perlite provides soil aeration and drainage with over 90% of its total porosity and 60% of aeration porosity.
- Perlite increases infiltration, reduces evaporation, provides economy in irrigation.
- Perlite is inorganic,so it does not include any weed seeds and it not exposed to
- Salinity and alkalinity do not cause any problems when per/it is used due to very low quantity of solvable ions in the substance.
- Perlite easily regulates ambient pH with its neutral pH (pH=6,5-7,5) and low chemical buffering.
- Excellent thermal conductivity of expanded perlite decreases the influence of daily temperature changes on plants as much as possible.
- In soilless agriculture after sterilization Perlite can be used during 6 years without any harm to the soil structure. It ensures early harvesting.
- Perlite prevents damages and losses of seedling roots.
Due to the listed above features Perlite is successfully used as soil regulator in greenhouses,as nourishment in seedlings growing and as growing environment in soilless agriculture.